Here at TITAN, a substantial investment has been made consisting of purchasing a new curing oven allowing for the use of a higher operating temperature for a faster line speed and increasing efficiency by 50%. At the same time we have invested in a new layout for our Conveyor System and increased capacity by 40%.
Facilities used include:
- Powder Painting
- Curing Oven (Internal Dimensions) 3000mm x 7520mm x 2700mm
- Track Oven 6m x 3m x 2m
- Nominal operating temperature for oven is 180 – 225 degrees
- Maximum operating temperature 255 degree
Here at TITAN we offer pre-treatment of metallic surfaces such as motor car body, bicycle frames, motorcycle frame and some other small metal items.
Full surface preparation. Pre-treatment of metallic surfaces is done meticulously as it is the first step to powder coating.
We use various media grades to suit whichever metal is being blasted.
It is essential to have your motorbike body, cycle or whatever metals needing shot blasting blasted before being applied a powder coat.
Why Choose TITAN?
This is easy because:
- We give customer satisfaction
- We provide free quotations
- We have been established for over 25 years
- We hold highly skilled and professional staff.
Contact us today so we can assist you with your metal fabrications, pressings or metal finishing requirements, give us a call, email, alternatively fill out our contact form, and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.